- Additional training information will be added on an on going basis so keep checking back!
- All trainings are FREE for NCCASA members and $10.00 for non-members. Payment is expected at the training. You may also complete a Credit Card Authorization Form available here to pay by credit card.
- All trainings require advanced registration.
- Training announcements will be posted here and also included in the member mailings.
- To register and for general training questions, contact Charnessa@nccasa.org
- NCCASA will begin capturing all events, including trainings, with video and/or photographs. Participants may opt out at any time. If you have questions, concerns or want to further discuss this contact NCCASA at (919) 871-1015.
Upcoming NCCASA Training
Sexual Assault Victim Advocacy 101
The training will be held on Thursday March 14th in Swan Quarter, NC (Hyde County). The training will be from 9:00am – 4:30pm with registration from 8:30am – 9:00am. Seating is limited to the first 25 registered. Registration must be received by Wednesday February 27th.