- Additional training information will be added on an on going basis so keep checking back!
- All trainings are FREE for NCCASA members and $10.00 for non-members. Payment is expected at the training. You may also complete a Credit Card Authorization Form available here to pay by credit card.
- All trainings require advanced registration.
- Training announcements will be posted here, included in the member mailings and emailed out on the training google group (information is below).
- To register and for general training questions, contact Kristen Howe at Kristen@nccasa.org
- NCCASA will begin capturing all events, including trainings, with video and/or photographs. Participants may opt out at any time. If you have questions, concerns or want to further discuss this contact NCCASA at (919) 871-1015.
NCCASA is happy to announce our training listserv! Participation is completely voluntary and will not replace NCCASA’s member mailing or other forms of communication NCCASA uses. This listserv is designed to share NCCASA’s trainings as well as trainings offered by member programs, allied professionals, and national organizations on topics of sexual assault, domestic violence, child abuse, stalking and human trafficking.
If you would like to sign up simply click here to join.
Tuesday May 16th – Thursday May 18th
“From Premise to Practice: Applying a Comprehensive Trauma Lens”
Please visit our conference page for more information