North Carolina SAVAN/VINE &
SAVAN/VINE & VINEWATCH TRAINING
North Carolina SAVAN/VINE is a free, automated and anonymous service that lets you track the custody status of offenders in county jails.
This training is designed to promote awareness and increase usage of North Carolina’s SAVAN/VINE & VINEWatch systems.
SAVAN/VINE & VINEWatch are powerful tools,but only if you know how to use them.
As a result of attending the training, you will be able to:
- Learn about various ways to access information through effective tools (bring your phone, mobile device, iPad, etc.)
- Search for offender custody status
- Register victims and update registrations
- Understand the benefits of the service for law enforcement, service providers, crime survivors and communities
- Conduct offender and case searches
- Run registration and notification reports
- Prepare statistical VINE usage reports
- Add, delete, and update VINEWatch users
- Have an appreciation for the importance of NC SAVAN/VINE
Register today for one of two available sessions!
Monday, September 15, 2014
12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College (A-B Tech)
1459 Sand Hill Road
Candler, NC 28715
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 (2 sessions offered)
9:00 am – 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Joint Force Headquarters (JFHQ)
NC National Guard
1636 Gold Star Drive
Raleigh, NC 27607
Victims Have The Right To Know